Infrastruct Asset Management Services Ltd. provides our Clients in the construction sector with a range of specialist testing services including general purpose and specialist anchor and fixings testing in both tensile and shear load arrangements.
Our experienced engineering team can carry out all anchor and fixings testing in accordance with the relevant Irish, British and European Standards including the latest version of BS 8539: 2012 ‘Code of practice for the selection and installation of post-installed anchors in concrete and masonry’.
Our Anchor Testing Services Include:
- Tensile testing of anchors and fixings
- Shear testing of anchors and fixings
- Testing of fall arrest anchor points on buildings
- Load testing on post-installed rebar
- Failure inspection and analysis
- Single fixing testing / multiple fixing testing